Saturday, December 10, 2011

Journal Covers

Don't judge a journal by its cover?




Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
A great interaction book, where each page holds a step in going towards wrecking the journal.

fluxhzard Journal
My main, main journal in which doodles, scraps, and outside interaction occurs. Much thought is given into each page. It will only be finished when every page is a satisfaction.

Crap Journal
Originally dubbed The Bitch is now the crap journal. It has no purpose than to be party and get together entertainment for my friends and I. Along with the fact that it holds no rules. Its destiny is to be horrendous and ugly. It plays the mellow side of my borderline OCD habits (half joking).

Lefty Journal
A journal solely for left handed drawings only. Also is my temporary personal writing journal. Dedicated to training myself into an ambidextrous.


Constant Journal
Doodles non stop until blank spots have been eliminated (only 5-10% permitted).

No comments:

Post a Comment