Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent Scraps

My hiatus has been due to my scanner's inability to function with my MacBook and my laziness of reinstalling it onto a PC. Here's a pile of shit doodles!

Top Left:
"A lost bird, but many sit on this
wrecked bridge. Whistling what could be
a symphony of the free.
But, ohhh... How it's a 
lie!!! A damn lie...


You're within 
a prison. Walls
rusted with gold
and silver.
Runny streaks
& a loose
facet.
Drip. Drip. Drip.
It echoes
through the
cellar. Empty hopes
meets the moon light.
You may sing, but it's
merely a whimper.
And you weep endlessly."


Dated back to SPRING Semester 2012 with PILOT Precise V5(Blue & Red).
Top Right: A drawing of my right hand, drawn with my left hand. Dated back to Apr. 13, 2012 with PILOT Precise V5(Blue & Red).
Bottom Left: I am not quite sure why I wrote out Dorothy in big letters. Dated back to SPRING Semester 2012 with PILOT Precise V5(Blue).
Bottom Right: People should let go and forgive themselves. Dated back to Apr. 10, 2012 with PILOT Precise V5(Blue).



No comments:

Post a Comment